If you’re new in the trucking industry or if you have been in it for years as a owner operator, or a small carrier fleet that is tired of struggling, frustrated, and you’re not making enough monthly revenue to survive in this industry. PromoXpress Dispatch is ready and able to help you. Call us for help today! Let us books you loads at an affordable rate.
If know of someone that is struggling, doesn’t know where to turn, needs help keeping their trucks rolling, and needs to increase their monthly revenue to be profitable, PromoXpress Dispatch can help. Contact us today to get started!
Our dispatching staff is very knowledgeable in the freight industry. We have the freight flow knowledge to negotiate the best freight rates at the time of booking any load for our carriers. You ask, we deliver on your carrier dispatch service needs.
PromoXpress Dispatch give all of our carriers the peace of mind they need so they can do what they do best, driving their way to success.
Now more than ever before Owner Operators and Small Carrier Fleets are using PromoXpress Dispatch to help minimize their daily office operational overhead costs, that optimizes their efficiency in time management, which maximizes their company profitability.
Our staff is friendly and dedicated to helping you with your success. The trucking business can be tough, but when you have back office staff with over 10 years of industry knowledge on your side, it makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE.
PromoXpress Dispatch wants to make it easy for you, so all you need to do is drive and deliver. We will do all the rest of the hard work for you.
Services We Provide
• We research and find the right loads for our carrier partner trucks to haul, by utilizing our current shipper-partners and our network of freight brokers.
• Then our highly skilled dispatching freight agents will negotiate the best current market rates on the loads.
• Credit Checks – PromoXpress Dispatch Service credit department will then acquire a credit check on all shippers and authorized freight brokers by the FMCSA. This gives all our carrier partners the peace of mind to ensure they will be paid for the services they do for shippers and authorized freight brokers.
• Next, we will book the load on our carrier’s behalf. (after carrier’s approval)
• We fill out all the necessary paperwork (Carrier Setup Packets) so you can move any load.
• This will save all our carrier partners valuable time in their day.
• Setup load Fuel Advances if needed.
• Then our dispatchers will send the carriers all the load information to pick up the load at the shipper, and deliver the load to the receiver.
• We will help driver with any load directions or finding roadside assistance if carrier breaks down.
• We do all your Invoicing Billing Collections – After the carrier has picked up the load from the shipper, we start processing the paperwork for the billing of that load. We make sure that all our carriers get paid for all the loads that they haul. We will also submit all load paperwork to your factoring company. Let us take care of those time-consuming calls and emails to ensure you get your full settlements for the hard work you do!
• Weekly and Monthly revenue reports.
• We will file all your IFTA paperwork and all other required filings to keep you current and up to date with the FMCSA and the USDOT.
• Carrier Support 24/7.
• We help your company and your drivers stay DOT and FMCSA Compliant. We keep our carrier partners updated on new industry changes.
• Call us today for more details, and a FREE consultation. We can customize our services to fit your needs.
OVER THE ROAD
FULL TRUCK LOAD
LTL (Less than Truckload)
Multi- Stop Loads
Loads vary upon different freight areas and freight flow demands
AUTO CAR HAULERS
HOTSHOT – (40′ Flatbeds and Driver must have a CDL Drivers License)
RV TRAILER TRANSPORT